Old March 10th 05, 07:20 PM
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Kreisleriana wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:42:44 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Stinky is curled up in his favorite chair, and I can see his little
body moving up and down with his breath. In rhythm with that, he's
making a tiny little noise that sounds a bit like the noise it makes
when you inhale and exhale through a harmonica.

Aww!

Sort of like:
Breath
toot!
Breath
toot!

Awww, Persia does that, too! The first time I heard it I thought she was
having trouble breathing. Nope, she was out cold and snoring

Kitty FC has a very loud snore. She looks so comfortable and vulnerable
when she's doing it that it makes me want to bury my face in her fur. I'm
not * that* daft though ;-))

Tweed