Old October 1st 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

With 5 Days remaining you need an organizational committee to pull it
all together. BTW *WHERE* is the Ball going to be held? While I would
like to attend this year's Ball if for no other eason than to see the
tribute to Bonnie, and hear the reading of the names of thosed to be
Honored, but I need some Cat to sponsor me as I'm a human, *NOT* a cat.
BTW you still need to find Bonnie's successor as "Mistress of the
Night" -- or at least have some cat stand-in for that role until some
CAT is found.

Bobcat (Wondering what I'm doing here)