Old October 1st 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball: You Need a Ball Committee

I think diz hooman iz hafin a hurtin heart anna tryinta hep us kuz hizown
lofin kittee iz gone, I iz not tryinta yell at yourwnsef butted i thinkz diz
iz it, Tiger, careflli
Rebecca wrote in message
I haz a kweschun fur da kitteez heer -- hoo iz dis hoomin tellin ussez

whut
ta do an howta do it?

Pleez note dat dis kweschun is fur da KITTEEZ, not fur dis hoomin.

Rebecca, a little miffed that a hoomin thinks kitties can't take care of
things themselves

wrote in message
ps.com...

Stormmee wrote:
owr howze willz sponzor yourownsef, Tiger

Thnak you for the sponsorship Tiger, now all I have to do is learn how
to use Bonnie's "Teleporter". I heard -- did I ever -- from Bonnie
about her misadventures with the old teleporter; a few years ago I
built a new computer , which she -- of course -- hijacked, and
installed the her new "teleporter" in/on -- only she did not tell me
-- of course -- *where* on *MY* computer it is located, or even *HOW*
to use it.

Speaking of "Teleporters" is there any unpleasent effects associated
with them -- like vomiting, disorientation, etc.?

So this year's Jellicle Ball will be held at the "Collyseum, in Rome".
I'll be the this will be my *first* Jellicle Ball. So the cats are
going to wear TOGAS?!? Gee you woulf fit anywhere on any ,major
university in the US of A (ROTFLMAO). O.K. I'll be coming in a TOGA
(sounds approriate for the "Collyseum in Rome"). I'm going to *try* to
get there early... that assumes I don't end up somewhere else in trying
to operate the "teleporter".

IT sounds as though you already have a Ball Committee lined up. Now all
you need is the Cat Corale (?), an MC, and at least some Cat to stand
in as Mistress of the Night. By the way have you got a construction
crew to build the platforms, etc.?

Bobcat