Old July 3rd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

Default OT :Feeling really stressed & sad today

"Bettina" .
Right now, things are just overwhelming me...
Thanks for listening.
Hugs and love to you all
Kyla
is my best working e-mail addy

{{{{{Kyla and husband}}}}}

Thank you sweetie.

It is a strange time-quality at the moment. Can feel with you.
Things seem to overwhelm me too at the moment.
My nerve costume is so thin and everything gets to me right now as
well.

I can totally relate sweetie.

The world seems full with bad behaving people and bad things
happening.
I am searching for the sense of all again.

Yeah, me too.

So - others are fighting too, Kyla, please keep your strenght.
Fight the bad times through - there will be other ones. It always has
been that way.
We are here to make the world a better place and everyone counts!

Thank you so much. for your advoce and kind words
Hugs Love, purrs and Bright Blessings
Kyla

Hugs and purrs from
Bettina