Old May 7th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default An Inbitatshun!

On Wed, 06 May 2009 19:22:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T jumps in the nearest porter and gets out on Harri's Patio. He looks
around for his lovely Harri and spots her sitting in the window. He
stares at her a long time before she notices him.

Harri, we haz been infited to sumphin at da Temoplez of Bast kalled da
blessink of da kittenz. Pleaze kum wiff mineselfz. Effen if yourown
hooman kant postz we kan be togerher.

Let's go! Mine dumm hoomin can do his toona-place stuffz an we can go to
Egypt.

Harri