Old August 17th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
HardySpicer

Default Cat Breading question

On Aug 17, 3:23*pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:
"calvin" wrote in message

On Aug 15, 3:50 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

"hopitus" wrote

I love my Ssnaggly" (his name re tooth loss at the shelter. He is
bigger than a small dog and an eating machine.

He sounds lovely. We will adopt another cat soon. My husband has his heart
set on a Siamese (sealpoint) look. I of course would pick the one that
picks
me. So I will not go.
What a frightening thought, someone married to you.
How does your husband like being neutered?

You're such a pathetic little moron. Not yet killfiled on this computer, but
that is easily fixed.

Good news every-body. They are now shagging away! I will have kitties
in a few months.

Hardy