Old February 4th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default MOSEY IS HOME :)

Thank you for your purrs and prayers. Mosey is home, safe and sound.
Thank God.
Dutch opened the sliding glass door and heard a cat meowing and there
was Mosey.
He was over next door at our nice neighbors, and Dutch saw him and
called Mosey and after about a minute, he trotted back home.
How he got out doesn't matter, but we'll now be more careful.
Just wanted to let you know. I am relieved, but Dutch is still a wreck.
Mosey is out heart cat.
Love, Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch

Weez hapi dat wee didn reed da nus earlir ur weed bin rely woryd. Yus
alredi sayf at howm now sta der. East/West - howm iz bes! TuTu

Yew r VURY rite ubaowrt dat une TuTu. Hoam iz da best pwase tew beh. Mosey