Old March 29th 13, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Serge Dasara Walkathon

It is about a month away from the first anniversary of Unka Serge's
passing. My humans will again be honoring Serge's memory by walking the
Naperville ADOPT Walkathon in Serge's memory, as "Team Serge".

My Paw won't be trying to stream the walk live again, as it didn't work
out too well last year. He will, however, take photos and record video
to put online after the event. And like last year, he has created a
walkathon donation page for anyone wishing to donate money to ADOPT in
Serge's memory. The page can be found at http://www.firstgiving.com/
fundraiser/danielmahoney/adopt-19th-annual-makinstridesforstrays-walkathon
and the page describing the walkathon and the organization it supports
can be found at http://www.adoptpetshelter.org/news-...walkathon.aspx

Amelia