Old May 22nd 13, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default Uncl Bill is a Idjit

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

Yesserday, wile walking back to w*rk frum luntsh, Uncl Bill seed
too humans wiff a leesh and wookd to see wut kina doggy was walkiin
dem, beclaws we wike doggies in dis hous.

Butted it WUSN a doggy. It was a cute widdle PIGGY. It was blak and
fat (ob course) and widdle. An cute. Did I menshun it was a cute
piggy?

An he tole me an Ant Micki an Sammy bout it. An we thot it was
cuted. But then I ast, akshooly Ant Micki ast firstest, wher is da
PIKSHOR you tookd of diss cute piggy?

An he sed "I dint hab no camra" an we awl lookd at his fon. An he
had da gud sens to shutted up.

Watta ijit.

--
WooToo, for her Hou

I gotcha beet!
DummMeowmee'z fone died...I meen reeeleee died...batery stoppt!
Sew hur gottid a "shmart fone" an day sed hur kud keep hur $25/250
minitz/3 mumfz.
Uh huh? Hur kudint go on da web, uhr poot hur pitchurz on hur PC ur
nuffin elz wiffowt payin lotza bukz muur..
Hur went bak in an traydid it furra 100 Eye Cue modul, awlmozt lyke
hur had fur da 5 yeerz b-fur!.

Dose fone komapnies can getcha effen if yor smart. Dey werks
furry hard at it. It doesn't mean her is an idjit... and Unca Bill,
well, he's just furgetful like Fred. Don't expect tuu much furom dem.
Dey's only hooman.

--
Regards,
Clawdius