Old September 30th 04, 03:38 AM
Mischief

I'm only 26, but I also suffer from depression. And back in July I
am sorry to say that I was close to suicide. But one thing stopped
me.

Who would take care of my cats?

My roommate would probably take care of them to a point, but she
probably would have to move out since she can't afford to pay rent for
our apartment by herself. And she can't take them home to her family
in Anaheim, because they have about 14 cats anyway, and I don't want
my furkids to be outdoor kitties.

I got Imp from a cat adoption group, so she would probably call them
and ask them to take Imp and Mischief too. I know they would find
good homes.

I am happy to say, that I'm feeling much better and I'm no longer
contemplating suicide. I'm back on my meds, and I've cut down doing
thigns that depress me (I won't go into what they are, but they
weren't really healthy)

I love my kitties very much. I've gone as far as to think of what
would happen if there was a huge disaster and I had to evacuate. I'm
not talking just putting the cats into carriers and then driving off
in my car, I'm talking extreme disaster, like Day after Tomorrow or
The Stand. (Hey, what can I say, I have an overactive imagination)
Whatever would happen, I would not leave my furkids behind.

Kristi