Old January 12th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Humane trap

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:39:56 -0600, lid wrote:

In article ,
"Keith Dunbar \(2\)" wrote:

I know this is the wrong newsgroup, but you may be able to help.

My daughter lives in York, and has rabbits on her allotment, which she would
like to trap humanely and relocate. I'm struggling to find a source of a
trap for her to borrow in her location. Any help would be gratefully
received.

Responsible live trapping requires the trapper's attention and presence.
For instance, you cannot humanely set a live trap and then not check it
for two days. If you or your daughter is new to live trapping, talk to
experienced trappers to find out how to do it responsibly and
effectively.

Yes, we had a trap and sometimes things would get in there that we weren't
trying to catch - squirrels, cats, our own cat . Other things that we didn't
catch but could- skunks, racoons, possums. So check it a couple times a day so
you don't catch some neighbor's cat or something else.