Old January 9th 05, 08:51 AM
Cat Protector

If you have an aloe vera plant I would cut off part of the leaf (it's the
fleshy part of the plant) and apply it to the cut. Just don't let the cat
ingest the leaf as it is toxic that way to the feline.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Lmegna" wrote in message
There is a stray cat that I have been feeding for approx 2 months now.
This
morning I noticed a cut on his neck and it is oozing pus. Is there
anything
I can put on this cut to alleviate the infection for now? I have an appt
with a vet next week to get a health check, shots, and I will have the cut
looked at.