Old May 14th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default information about Berkley / SF accommodation

Dear RPCA people,

My DH arrived in Berkely yesterday (Sunday) for a week-long training
course. He discovered that his accommodation (the YMCA) is kinda
grotty and the beds are too short (he's 6'6" and his colleague is also
more than 6' tall). I am aware that it's graduation week and most
places are charging premium prices, but does anyone know of a place
within walking distance of the campus that is modestly clean and neat
and has decent beds? And doesn't charge the earth for rooms?
I know it's a big ask, but thought that if anyone knew, it would be
someone on this group!

Thanks in advance,
Tish