Old December 30th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

Default Bloody paw

Corey Kaye wrote in
:

I came home this evening to find Celia running around terrified with a
plastic grocery bag around her middle. No clue where she picked it
up--I try to bring home paper bags and toss any plastic bags I do get.

After I was finally able to catch her, I noticed she'd peed on herself
When I was rinsing her off, there was quite a bit of red in the
water. Upon closer inspection, she's worn her claws on one hind foot to
nubs and has dried blood on the foot.

I'll call the vet in the AM (he has Saturday hours) but this doesn't
seem to warrant an emergency call. Is there anything I can do to make
her more comfortable tonight? Should I set her up with something other
than the clumping litter I usually use?

Poor kitty

Corey

Does she go outside?