Old March 14th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Mummy's pet

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Yesterday morning I was standing beside the bed when I felt a tickly
sensation on my toes. Siouxsie was licking them, and the others were
lined up behind her in a nose-to-tail queue for their turn, wriggling
from side to side like a conga line. Makes it hard to finish getting
dressed and go off to work.

I'd never leave!

Eccles cakes are named after a town in Yorkshire. The name of the
town ultimately comes from "ecclesia", Latin for "church", as it was
a significant centre for early English Christianity, so 1500 years
ago it was probably "eck-leez".

Yeah, I was thinking "ecclesiastes" (sp?) when I suggested that
pronunciation.

Joyce