Old November 3rd 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Nappin 101

On Nov 3, 1:35*pm, Chappy wrote:
On 11/3/2011 10:05 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

I iz sinin up for boff korses and sew is Missy. Little Samanfa wood
wike to take Nappin but shee is a dog, sew we don' gno iff she can.
Wascal wood wike to take Nappin beclaws he cood use a referesher but
he cood teech Wappin if he had two, sew he gonna moniter-lizard da
korse if hee is aloud.I FINK dats wut he sed. Don' let dat big
lizard near ME

--
WooToo

WooToo,

D*gz kin audit Nappin 101. Dey iz not lowwed in Wappin 101, doh.

Since it lookz lyke da klazzez ar gonna be gud sized, ize wud appreceate
help wif da Wappin klaz, so iffin Wascal wantz tu help it wud be
preciated. he kin help mayke sur dat nokittie gitz hurt from da praktice
ssessionz.

I will gwadlee hep wiff da safetee angul. It is furry rePORTant dat
wee keep da stoodents saf.

behind paw and I will tak brakes an snaks beside mine Piglett sigh

--
Wascal