Old July 21st 03, 12:12 AM

"Magic Mood Jeep?" wrote:
Just FYI, the "Bonsai Cat" web site does exist, but it is not some guy in
New York.... It was a web site that a student at MIT (that means
Massachusetts Institute of Technology) created as a joke, and it just never
seems to go away. Everyday, a few more animal lovers 'discover' the site,
and cry out in anger of the supposed treatment of said cats.

Which I think is funny cause it is obviously a parady of how people think
of animals (I mean with the declawing and cropping of ears all for
appearance/convenience, there's not much difference than bonsai kitties.
Except one is not accepted and therefore easier seen as abuse, and the
other two are accepted and people will argue about why they aren't abuse).

Aliec

--
The root cause of problems is simple overpopulation. People just aren't
worth very much any more, and they know it. Makes 'em testy. ...Bev
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) Cat by Felix Lee.