Old February 20th 14, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box

They keep ****ing on the back inside. I didn't pay attention for
this, but I would bet that is the reason for a high percentage of
the negative reviews. It probably can't be emphasized enough, it's
at least 2 inches too short. I knew that from the beginning,
before they ****ed on it. I'm sure some people will have luck with
it, for whatever reason, maybe small cats. I'm not sure whether
it's worth keeping. Not if I have to clean off the back inside
every single time.

My new build is going okay though, waiting for Amazon to ship some
supplies. The design looks good, but you never know.