Old November 21st 03, 11:21 PM
ChakaShiva

"kaeli" a écrit dans le message de news:
In article ,
enlightened us with...

Hi, thanks. I've considered it. My concern is that he will then cry to
go out on a regular basis.

He will. If you do this, it's because you're going to take him out
almost every day.

P.S. no bugs here - it's WINTER~! Thanks.

Same here, but we have the next best thing - flying leaves! LOL

I have a dog, so I have to go out every day anyway. So if it's not below
0, Rowan comes with. She actually likes to go out, even in the rain and
snow. She doesn't care. She cries to go unless it's below like 10
degrees - even if she just wants to go for 10 minutes, it's the
highlight of her day.

--

Its wonderful that you do this for her kaeli!! :-)

Elaine

~kaeli~
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart