Old January 24th 17, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Minnie Got Shot 2x This Morning...

John Kasupski wrote:

...with a Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel DSC-S700 digital camera. This wasn't a
planned photoshoot, and I also need to re-read the manual to remember how to
crank the lens up to ISO-1000 and turn the flash off so she won't have the devil
in her eyes on every picture.

https://s27.postimg.org/64rs4rj9v/DSC00987.jpg

https://s30.postimg.org/dm71v44n5/DSC00989.jpg

Adorable! I love the second one, especially, with the glowing eyes. Looks
like she's been playing.

I have to admit that your subject line scared me for a minute there. It
appears that nobody else fell for it, though, since nobody else mentioned
it. I'm glad it was just the harmless (if sometimes annoying) camera flashy-
thingy.

Joyce

--
If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."