Old June 23rd 03, 06:51 AM
Cat Protector

Cheryl,

I think you fear the truth. It certainly seems like it if you have to resort
to name calling or other colorful metaphores in order to drive your point.
Once again, how do you know that felines don't have human emotions? I think
Mr. Spock said it best in Star Trek IV when they were trying to ascertain
the meaning of the probe's call when it was causing our planet some problem,
I quote:

Dr McCoy: Oh really? You think that it is its way of saying, hi there to the
people of the Earth?"

Spock: "There are other forms of intelligence on Earth Doctor. Only human
arrogance would assume that the message must be meant for man."

What a wise man that Spock is, even though he may be a character on a sci-fi
show/movie. He certainly allowed people to see what a lot of humans consider
impossible. So I feel it is very possible for cats to have our same
emotions.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Cheryl" wrote in message
Re-read your post and come back and tell us you're not a fruitcake.
If you can't come to that conclusion, read it again.

Here's a clue. You seem to put human emotions on cats yet you say you
pick up Jade and kiss her on the head and she meows and calls you
daddy and says she's an adult. What if she is saying "get the ****
off me, you idiot!"? How would you know that?

[rpca removed from froup list]