Old January 26th 11, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

Meowmie haz sum uv dat in da freezer -- she kallz itself "veji burgerz". Itz
made uv vejiblez, so I haz never bin innerestid in it -- after awl, we
kitteez iz karnyvorez!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I unnerstand dat dey hab meet dere dat wuz nottid huntid...da storz mayke
it wiffowt hoitin aminalz...ya tink???
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Da onlee huntin Meowmie duz iz in da grossery stor.

Sundance

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 2:33 pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Dat iz furry shameful, but at leest yurown hoomin stikz to kitteez. When
owrown mom kumz home sumtimez, she smellz like uther kitteez, d*gs,
horsiez,
chikkinz, and awl kindz uv uther aminals! Why wud a hoomin bovver wif
uther
aminals when dere are kitteez arown?

Sundance

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Ower hoomin camed home late las nite, an I cud smell thu effidens,
round
hur ankuls an on hur hands. shez bin pettin anuthur cat. Boycat fixed
wen
notted broke, smells lyke, notted yung, butted notted anshunt or sik
neethur.

An fur this she iz late comin home!!!!

Sam & Cinnamon- Hide quoted text -

Doo yoo fink maybe yoor hoomin wuz out hunting, dew tew yoorown
infwooense?
MeOwy