Old May 28th 05, 09:10 PM
Mary

"Elaine Lilly via CatKB.com" wrote in message
my daughters 3 month old kitten has a cut on his tail and I dont know how
it got there and I think it might be broken. I have no money to take him
to the vet because my mom just died and I had to pay for
everything...please can someone help me on what I can do for him hes
playing and eating but when I try to look at the tail he runs from me and

cant get a good look at it please help its my daughters kitten that she

got
exactilly 2 or 3 weeks after my mom died.

Sell your computer and take him to the vet. And do not
get another animal that you cannot or will not take care of.
We are talking about maybe $50 here, and you just paid
for a funeral? Bull****. You know what you should do, you
just don't intend to do it for a mere animal. Ugh.