Old May 28th 05, 11:28 PM
Joe Canuck

Elaine Lilly via CatKB.com wrote:

my daughters 3 month old kitten has a cut on his tail and I dont know how
it got there and I think it might be broken. I have no money to take him
to the vet because my mom just died and I had to pay for
everything...please can someone help me on what I can do for him hes
playing and eating but when I try to look at the tail he runs from me and I
cant get a good look at it please help its my daughters kitten that she got
exactilly 2 or 3 weeks after my mom died.

Dump your Internet connection for a month or two to pay for the vet visit.