Old March 24th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Francis

wafflycat wrote:
Everyday with Francis is special since that fule young vet tried to
convince me to euthanise Francis... ohhh... back in 04... insisting
Francis's kidneys were shot and Francis had to be euthanised
immediately... Alas, said vet was not Australia's finest export :-(

Francis is currently "Daddy's Cat" and spends a lot of time with Vernon.
Currently Vernon is sitting opposite me, deep in thought on work,
engrossed in some research...

Francis is sprawled out alongside him, on Vernon's desk, a-top an open
client file. Francis periodically looks up at Vernon with adoring eyes,
meeps and then rolls over, baring his tum for a tickle. Vernon duly
obliges and Francis's purr rate and volume noticeably increase.

It truly is a lovely sight to see - a happy, healthy and very much alive
cat.

Cheers, helen s

Yeow! Saw the post title and was sure something was amiss with the
feller. So glad to hear he's doing OK. Skritches to him, Marble, and
Miss Waffles.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe