Old January 19th 14, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend is

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Medically stable atm and doing well tonight I can tell you now that I
thought he was going to die before I got him to the vet. And I could
not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that "ever"

It's wonderful that he is stable and doing well atm.

Your panic is absolutely understandable. I'd have been in bits too. Even
in that state you managed to get him to the vets straight away and that's
probably what has saved him.

I hope you're feeling a little calmer now even though it was such a shock.

Purrs being sent for you too.

Thanks.