Old January 20th 14, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend is

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

I totally understand. That's how I was while speeding to the vet with
Smudge, post dog attack. I didn't see any organs hanging out (that would
have really flipped me out), but I did witness the attack, and I thought
she was going to die in front of me. I really do understand that panic.

I'm glad he's doing better and that the outlook is more optimistic.

Having organs hanging out brings a whole new meaning to panic but up to now
he's doing well medically.
Emotionally he is lost and needs to come home but he is not coming home
until I know there is no risk of peritonitis. I'd rather be without him for
a week than forever.
It probably costs 30 or more a day to keep him there, but I'm not having
him back until that risk is gone. He won't even let me put Stronghold flea
stuff on unless I get someone to help me so the idea that I can I get a
large tablet down his throat on my own, twice a day is ridiculous.