Old October 13th 11, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default da ball skort thread!!!

Community Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Oh yes! Naow to look ober all dem lovely mancats!" says Daisy
chan as she looks at all the wonderful mancats. Deliberating, she
dithers as she likes them all. Each has a charm she adores but she
knows she must ask just one and hope.

Finally with a saucy wink at Aengus and a whisper purr in his ear,
she walks up to Goibniu.

Tail sailing proudly she walks on and settles before him to say,
'I'z not so much da kitten enny more anna I like haffing fun
chatting. Iffin you don't mind a bolder fun luffing ladi, I'd luv
to be a jewel at your side chattin wif eberyone?' says Daisy-chan.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Miz Daisy-chan, you do me a magnifiscent honor! I would be delighted
to be having such a dazzling beauty by my side. Though my dancing
days are past, I shall do my best to keep you entertained through
conversation and companionship.

Goibniu

(By the way, if you find my name to be a tongue-twister, please feel
free to call me "G").

Daisy-chan decides her black lace and diamond collar that looks like a
bow tie seems right. She paints her nails black then adds an overlay of
glittery silver (quite understated, it is not obvious). Fluffing her
'do' in the mirror, she decides 'this works'. Elegant and simple.

Meet you there mai friend G!