Old October 31st 15, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Tribewt to Lama (Lana Sharyn Long)

[Large smooshface wipes his eyes with a hankie and quietly passes it to hismom]

Cami and Meggie, I fangu for dis Tribute.

Yourmom was a kind and gentle soul, and many were shocked and sad when she had to leave.

We believe dat she would be relieved to know dat you two and your brother found wonderful newTrueHomes.

I fink she is smiling and still sends her love to you.

Azad

[Major MMS, Gabe, wrapped 'round in gratitude and respect.]