Old January 18th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miss Chloe............

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news
Karen wrote:
Oh, this happened one pawed to Pearl once when I first got her. It was
scary as hell because her yelling set Grant off and he got afraid and
was trying to attack her! She gets that way and I just make sure her
nails are trimmed. Just taking the very tip off helps immensely. Poor
Chloe!!!!

I was thinking of Pearl too when I read about Chloe. Trimming lasts
fairly long too. Cat claws don't seem to me to grow very fast. Even
clipping once every three weeks or so keeps things relatively neat.

Okay, this proves it. Another TED trip is in order for the girl.

kili