Old August 9th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default debate for chief justicat

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On 8 Aug 2006 18:24:32 -0700, "ClowderCat"
wrote:

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Chester, do you want to beet up other cats?

No. I don't consider other cats to be a problem unless they're
intruder cats who are invading my territory. But I don't beat them up,
I tell them to go away.

Chester