Old November 2nd 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Hoomanz how ungradeful kan dem gets?

On Nov 1, 11:00*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
We wuz sittink here and da gramby fout her herd wadder dripping. *We haz hot
wadder heatz and dere wazza leek. *Herself grabbed sum foil anna dat duck
tape anna rapped it round da hot pipe. *Her said sum wurds I kant say herez
(snikker) her gotted it stopped but ept yellink "go way cats, go way" *we
wuz onlee tryink to help. *O T feeling unappreciated.

Yes a pipe leaked and if you can imagine trying to do something with four
cats in the middle of it. *Water was hot and I didn't want them to get
burned. *I had cat hair all over the duck tape before it was done. *Is fixed
now so all is well. I mean fixed by the repairman that had to get out of bed
to come do it. *He is also a farmer so goes to bed early.

Da kitteez had a dooty to watsh ober yoo an commentate on annyfing you
mita dun rong. I am glad it is fixd an hop yoo din't boyal your
ownseff.

--
WooToo, for her Hous