Old January 29th 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Purrs and prayers needed....again.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:14:16 -0600, Gandalf wrote:

The hospital called my Mother today, and moved the date of her heart
valve replacement from Feb. 14th to Feb. 2nd. It's a long story why.

But, if anything happens, and my Mother can't get the heart valve
replaced on that date, then there are no other dates available, for an
indeterminate period of time. Long story why, again.

My Mother's heart valve replacement was postponed once because she got a
cold (from me.....).

May I ask for purrs for nothing else to happen, that might delay her
procedure?

This is REALLY important. My Mother's defective heart valve is rated as
"critical". There is a scale that runs from 1 to 4. My Mother's valve is
much worse than '4'. Her cardiologist has stated several times that he
is 'surprised' that she is able to even walk short distances.

I'm afraid that if she doesn't have this done on Feb. 2nd, she won't be
able to get it done at all.

I would be grateful for any and all purrs and prayers. I am VERY
worried, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

We iz purring fur yur mom!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/28/2012 7:29:10 PM