Old March 5th 12, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Offurink ov Pozishun: Assistant Chief Justicat

Her, en owr hoam, we gotz 4 Cats, n eech uff usses gots 64 sharp clawz, ai
(Mosey) unly hab une fang left, but da uthurz hab awl der teef n fangz.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps --awl boting fur hoomin bootkamp da suner
da bedur. yeUP.

We gotz 18 sharp klawz eatsh! Pluz fangs, fangu!
Pit2nya

Derez alot ov dem hoominz, an dey iz biggur dan we ar, so weze need all da
help we kin git to keep dem in lyne.

Booker, happy to see such a gud force

Yu wud tink wiff awlla deez, we wud havva chaynze!

Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Vice Chief Justicat ... OEJ
Assistant Chief Justicat ... Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P. Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Pit2nya

wrote in message
Now meybe da hoominz will start behafing.

Well, we kin wish.

Booker

On 3/4/2012 10:46 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Furry wewll, Heoweffurr, I see dat OEJ haz dat pozishun,
soooo I wyll purrmote OEJ to Vice Chief Justicat .

At da negzt powztink ov da
Kwarterlee Lizt of Offurrsirz az of 1 Aprul, 2012
it wyll reed: