Old February 22nd 06, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Where is the best place to post picture

woweee!! you really do like cats! I have a siamese rubbish bin, 3 tiger
prints, a faux crystal cat and a cat ex-mug (before my three year old
smashed it) and dh still thinks i'm nuts!!
"NMR" wrote in message
Collect anything the has to do with big and little cats
Had to have a special room made for all the displays with knick knacks
"meee" wrote in message
lol!! yup!! loved the tiger pics....and your fuzzy little ball of luvin
definitely is spoiled!!! I'm guessing from all the cat/leopard/tiger/lion
pictures, and your little fluffy camera hog there that you kinda like
cats...???
"NMR" wrote in message
i still love this pic
has your cat ever looked at you like this
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=nzm1oj