Old March 19th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Amelia could use some purrs too

wrote in message ...
Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Dan

Purrs on the way from Molly who is sitting here sending rumbling purrs to
all in need.

Maybe a few from Jake too, till he found out reading the thread reminded me
he needs his pill now too. Hope she is recovering quickly as well.

Jo