Old April 11th 13, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default MaryJ and Domino reporting in

On Apr 10, 12:27*pm, conniepo wrote:
Hi hi efurryone .... dis is Domino typing on anti Connie's computer. She calls it her Mac but I call it a thing to sit on. Anti Connie is startin to lyke us. She is petting us a lot and sumtymes she gives us treats!

She called me "Cookie" last nyte becaws I luk like her little kitty who went to da brij. She was a tuxedo too. Den she cryed a little and called me Domino. Den I jumped up on her bed and sat next to her to mayk her feel better. MaryJ sits in her lap sumtymes and she seems to enjoy that too.

Now me and my sister are going to explore the howse sum more. Dis howse is much bigger den our old one so we are furry furry busy.

MaryJ and Domino

Dat wuz a gudgud purport. Yoo is gud ot comfort yoor Anti. Mine Uncl
is bisiting his gurfren an I hab onlee mine Ant Micki for a serbant
Dis is silly. Hee is to OLE to hab a gurlfren and I needz himsef HEER

--
WooToo