Old October 20th 03, 11:00 PM
JGW

This wuz a lovelee Jellicle Ball. Byootiful place (fangs Spook RB for
picking it out; I only wish yoo wuz heer in furson an didn't hafta be
an oneree.). An wonderful company. It's nice to gather wif da
community, heer an at da Bridge, an so nice see all our frends again.

Fangs effurycat for coming. I'ze glad to be heer wif yoo, even if we
wuz late.

Miranda-banda

Punkins & Puddi Cat luk up at the sky as Mietze begins the final reading of
names and begin purring furry gently for all theirz friends whoze gone
before and for all theirz friends families and loved ones.

Until weze meet again deerz friends, until weze meet again.

(With MMS)