Old November 4th 17, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Pleez purr fur myown sisfur Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I defeetid da TED! Dey wuz not abul to get da needulz of torcher into
myown veinz. Dey wuz forced to seddle fur just puttin flooidz unner
myown skin. I herd Meowmie tawkin wif da TED abowt bringin myownself
bak nekst week, tho, so I will hav to purrpare to fite agin.

Rebecca

Iowna ports in with an invisibility cloak while Daisy-chan and Cash
keep their 2 foots occupied enough to not notice. They can't seem to
find a doggie double due to the unique tri-color beagle pattern.

"Ohh, Iz had dem eye-vee thingie back when everyting went spinnin onna
mea back inna da summer. I did feel better tho after it!" She settles
in to do her best version of a purr.

Shortly after, Daisy-chan and Cash show up in invisible cloaks,
giggling as they balance a tureen of something enticing. "Sorry Iowna,
Meowmie noticed right away you wuz not dere anna started to panic so
wez had to fess up. She looked really sad den said she had something
she thinks you will likes! It helped Iowna wen she gotted dat
spinnin-disease." says Daisy-chan.

Cash sets the bowl down and gives Rebecca a soft nose boop then says
"Nothin better than blood soup when your blood is tired! Meowmie made
one wif pig blood, bit of cleaned intestine, sum heart, anna bit of
liver. Warmed just right for kittah tastes. Wez under strict orders
to go hunting later fur mousies anna keep them live so she kin make you
a mousie version. Dis she had handy rite now. She used a little nip
in place of the normal 2foot spices".

[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_blood_soup]