Old October 25th 05, 02:24 AM
Juls

Default Repellent: Methyl Nonyl Ketone?

In article , Joe Canuck
wrote:

Methyl Nonyl Ketone is considered a pesticide.

Okay, thanks. That answers my question...I'll do alternatives.

WTF are they selling it if it's a pesticide??? That sucks.

I was tempted to try little paper plates sprinkled with this stuff I
used on my garden to keep rabbits out. It's made from coyote urine.
LOL. (It doesn't really stink unless you stick your face in it, then
there's a slight odor) Good stuff, but it ran all the rabbits
completely away. I just didn't want them to eat my garden, but I
enjoyed watching them frolic in the yard.

--
To email (remove annoying hyphens)

j-u-l-i
at