Old August 6th 05, 07:36 PM
Sylvia M.

{{{{{{{Arlene}}}}}}}}}

Meanwhile at The Bridge, Gretchen Marie is being greeted by
many of her frendz.
Big Maine Coon Classic Brown Tabby comes bounding across Rainbow
Bridge o hug and hewlp her gudgud frend {{{{{{{{{Gretchin
Marie}}}}}}}}}
across.

Boy-ho-boy-ho-boy I mizzt yu G.M.!! Neow weez kin hab abvenshurz
tugedder agin. Lotza owr gudgud frenz frum RPCC ar heer, an weez
awl feelin gudgud an havin uh blazt ov uh gud tyme heer.

It feelz sooo gud nottid tu feel sik ennymoor, huh? Mee tuu!

Kummon offur tu da udder syde, an meet moor ov yur gud frendz, an
maybe effin relatiffz.

Dyna Mo/Mite @ RB

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
There is a big happy party going on at the Bridj tonight. And

there
are a couple of hoomins--my late niece Patti and my friend Kath
Lyons--who are taking turns holding her.

Thank you again for all your thoughts, prayers and purrs. I

feel her
around me constantly but I have never felt so alone.

Arlene, proud meowmie to
Gretchen Marie House of Knop