Old March 5th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default I like bookie

On Mar 4, 6:46 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar2007 15:35:33 -0800, Barry wrote:

Charlie looks at naked children. HE SAID SO HIMSELF, there's no judgment
in that.
There was an HBO movie on the other night, full of naked children. NOT
porn, just naked children, Charlie is mature enough to be forthright.

???

Where did you get this?

Charlie

Indeed. Voyeurism is my speciality. I download these video clips of
women ****ing in public restrooms, Japanese girls in public
bathhouses, couples in hotel rooms... have you seen these pinhole vid
cameras? They are tiny, they are cheap, and they are everywhere
ladies go to urinate, fornicate or change clothes.

http://tinyurl.com/2vz4hx

wait.. that's not the one.. brb