Old December 28th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne Hedge

Default Donation Honoring Kili

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:11:21 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

I haven't called him. I'm sure he's overwhelmed at the moment. I can't
find an obituary for her. Here they publish obits free but I don't know
about the newspapers down there.

Jill

Many (most?) funeral homes provide this service as well. Unless
someone see it in the paper, I suspect Google might be the way to go,
and it's a little early for that. (not to be ghoulish, but I have to
do this from time to time for my work, and my work has nothing to do
with funerals or insurance or stuff like that)

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com