Old January 20th 17, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default The mission of a cat ...

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:28:10 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

I doubt anyone here is going to get touchy about it. It was a cute
video.

There's another one out there in which they're doing the same thing with a bowl
of food and a much more contentious catitude, but that's buried somewhere in the
middle of someone's half-hour long compilation and could take me hours to find
again. However, Minnie does sometimes like to sit here and watch them with me,
so if we happen upon it again, I'll post the URL here.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY