Old July 8th 03, 01:17 PM
Phil P.

"Liz" wrote in message
om...
Therefore, lowering
phosphorus intake early in life will more than likely delay the onset of
clinical CRF and slow the progression of subclinical CRF in cats with
undetected CRF. There's absolutely no benefit in feeding high

phosphorus
diets.

Good luck.

Phil

I posted studies showing that phosphurus did not add to kidney damage
EVEN in cats with CRF

Steve already debunked all your BS - Either you're obtuse or in denial or
both to accept it. I think most people know who to believe... and it ain't
you. I don't intend to go through this all over again with you.

Tell you what... Post your phosphorus epiphany in the CRF support lists...
You should get a real warm welcome! LOL!