Old July 20th 05, 05:22 AM
Mary

"Rhonda" wrote in message
There is a lot of stuff here.

Mary, is this real? Did you really pose as someone on the suicide help
group wanting to commit suicide in Norway and ask for someone else to go
out with you? Did you post on alt.troll a few years ago that you were
just learning how to troll? I'm asking you up-front because I know how
you feel about honesty.

None of us are angels, but this is so disturbing.

Rhonda, like the poster said, you decide for yourself.

You've read my posts now for a while. Am I here to disrupt
the group? And believe me, I am no gardener. When would I
have time?

What I love is that Cheryl put all this time into building a case
for this. She has been swearing that I am "someone else"
"playing" the group for the year or so that I have been posting.

And do I seem suicidal to you?

There is a long history of people calling those they do not
like "trolls." You've seen it. You have a good head on your
shoulders, and I have no doubt you will use it.