Old February 10th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Sum evil kreechur haz taked over myown Meowmie!

itz the efil hoomin whut izsa TED, he kan kntrol bof of mine hoominz atta
same time, Tiger... owrz TED iza girl hoomin but we haz seen dem inna men
hoominz alzo
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:34:45 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Fingz had bin furry gudgud heer in da howse fur a longlong time. We had
efurryfing we needid, an no strangerz kamed over essept da wun hoomin

dat we
knowz reel gud.

Den today, wif no warnin, I got pikked up (pikked up! Me hoo hatez

dat!),
put in a bokz, an taked to da TED!!!! Dey shot me an stole sum bludz

and
put yukky stufz in myown noze! I cudnt beleev it!

At leest it sownz like dey iz goin to make it up to me. Dey iz goin to

giv
myownself a dentle, whutebber dat iz. Dey shud alwaze giv kitteez

prezintz
when dey duz meen stufz to dem.

Rebecca

Hmmm, it must bee sum kinda alien dat took ofur yur meowmie's brain!
Dis is tewibble nooz! You did bite an skratch an howl, didn't you?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/9/2008 8:13:55 PM