Old August 18th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

Default I held a bitty

"Daniel Mahoney"
Had it been a boy, I'd have called the baby Samson. I wanted a good,
strong
name for the dear bitty, whom I've quite fallen in love with and now
offer my
prayers to until I know she'll thrive. the shelter people, some of them
anyway, beleive the kitties I name end up finding fast homes. I called
her
Juno. Big, strong, heroic looking women are often called Junoesque, and
I'd
like to see the bitty get good and strong. I didn't want to put the baby
down.
Oy, motherhood...!

Blessed be,
Baha

Bless you for caring for the little one, and curses upon the a**hole who
thought to throw her out.

Yes indeed, curses on the old bat who wanted to drown the bittie,
and bless you for caring for the bittie. Purrs for the bittie to thrive.
Hug
Kyla