Old August 4th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Ping Tweed

John F. Eldredge wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:01:34 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

LOL, and Caliban too!

My sister's two cats are of the opinion that, any time a human walks
through the kitchen, it is time to beg for food again. My sister has to
ration their food; otherwise, they would resemble furry bowling balls.

Now that we're back home, Caliban is back on his diet. It got quite out
of hand on the island; he would scarf his own food, then he would
usually dive for Miranda's while she was still eating. Frequently, he
would manage to snag some pieces of meat, and then he would scmper off
under the bed to eat them where mean Meowmie couldn't snatch them off
him. He would also waltz into the other cats' homes and check out their
food bowls. If there was anything left, it wouldn't be for long, unless
someone spotted him and threw him out. Furthermore - and this part I'm
quite proud of - he would catch voles during the night and actually eat
them all up. In spite of all this extra fudz, I'm happy to say he hasn't
put on a lot of weight, I guess because he gets a lot more exercise on
the island, where he can run and run and run to his heart's content,
with no walls or enclosure netting coming in his way.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.