Old August 4th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Ping Tweed

Marina wrote:
Takayuki wrote:

What a resourceful hunter he is! I thought he'd just continue to
specialize in going after uncatchable birds unresisting neighborhood
kibble. Did your sister say that the voles must've committed suicide
by throwing themselves in front of Caliban?

You have such a good memory, Tak. No, she only said that about Frank.
She doesn't know that Caliban has learned to eat his catch. I only wish
he would teach Miranda this new skill of his. It's always such a problem
to get enough fresh meat for her out there.

I would venture that Miranda's learned some survival skills during her
walkabout that you haven't witnessed yet!